What does Inclusion mean at VERGE?
- Every person (age 7+), with and without special needs, who wants to participate may do so.
- Activities may be modified for or tailored to athlete's needs and abilities.
- We train to prepare for and participate in mainstream or para events, to prepare for inclusion in/supplement school sports, and for general fitness and fun.
- We aim to support the special needs community while advocating for awareness and inclusion in mainstream.
- Our members are the athletes, families, aides, coaches, and volunteers. All members are expected to support and respect each other and each other's differences. We are a team.